Way back in 1997 it was suggested to Mr. Off Ya Tree to get involved in Body Piercing. He hit the roof being the old school man that he was. It took quite a bit of convincing to get his head around it, but in the end he agreed that Off Ya Tree should give piercing a go.
When it comes to Tattooing & Body Piercing, we take particular pride in the level of expertise that we have acquired. You will find few other tattooing & piercing studios that take as much care and responsibility in the advice and service that they offer. We don’t shy away from the possibility of “losing a sale” because we recommend against a particular procedure or advise caution.
Our piercers are put through an extensive training program, and only when they have reached a superior level of experience and understanding are they permitted to pierce on their own in one our studios. In the past we have sat on advisory committees to health departments and local governments and have been instrumental in setting both procedural and ethical standards for the industry.
- They are regularly inspected by the health department and we take particular care in following correct procedures to ensure the cleanest possible studios
- We offer a sterile and comfortable environment. We are setting the benchmark for all other studios around Australia.
- Every studio has Autoclave Sterilization and are run by friendly, experienced and caring staff who will offer aftercare advice and instructions before, during and after the piercing procedure.
- We use brand new needles for every client .
- We offer an extensive range of body jewellery to choose from that is on display at each of our stores. If we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for we can usually order it in within a few days.
- Well trained and experienced tattoo artists & piercing practitioners who have met our rigorous expectations.
- Up to date instruments and equipment to ensure all procedures are carried out correctly and with the most recent innovations and standards.
- Constant revision and further education by our practitioners to ensure we are up to date with the latest techniques and practical data.
- Advanced first aid training for all of our practitioners to ensure they know what to do if something goes wrong.
- Compliance with the relevant health laws to ensure a sterile environment that would rival any Australian medical surgery.
Of course, we have been recognised by the various Health Departments that we deal with as being one of the best in our field. As a result we have often been asked for and given advice to various Health Agencies in relation to how and why certain procedures should be conducted. Even so, we will never rest on our laurels. There is always room for further improvement and innovation.